In our exclusive People on the Move in Hospitality gallery, BigHospitality rounds up some of the latest movers and shakers in the industry. The past month has seen a number of new appointments at hotels, restaurants, pubs and hospitality institutions including Travelodge, Hilton Worldwide and Cinnamon Kitchen.
This month's appointment (in gallery order):
- Brian Wallace, chairman, Travelodge
- Jerome Liger, restaurant manager, Cinnamon Kitchen
- Jochem-Jan Sleiffer, vice president, Northen & Central Europe, Hilton Worldwide
- Ritchie Long, head concierge, No.11 Cadogan Gardens
- Jane Cookson, business development manager, Amadeus
- Xavier Montembault, general manager, Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour
- Simon Fordham, general manager, Hampton by Hilton Exeter International Airport
- Peter Darnell, former director, Chartridge Conference Company
- Sebastian Schwietzer, director of food and beverage, London Marriott Hotel County Hall
- Richard Moore, vice president of all brands, Rezidor Hotel Group
Are you looking for a job in hospitality? Or perhaps you’re looking to hire a new employee for a key position within your company? Our jobs website - jobs.bighospitality.co.uk - specialises in vacancies across restaurants, hotels, bars, pubs and clubs.