OpenTable has named the ten best UK restaurants for outside dining, as voted for by users of the reservation site
The top ten is based on more than 100,000 reviews of almost 800 restaurants on the website during the last 60 days.
David Pritchard, managing director of OpenTable Europe, said: “Everyone in the UK wishes they could enjoy outdoor dining all year round like in continental Europe.
“So, when those summer temperatures finally hit the UK, being served great quality food in outstanding outdoor decors becomes a top priority for UK diners.”
The top ten in alphabetical order are:
- Albert’s Didsbury, Manchester
- Ashmolean Dining Room, Oxford
- Bingham, London - Richmond
- Gaucho Canary, London - City & East
- Gaucho Richmond, London - South & Southwest
- Le Bouchon Breton, London - City & East
- Northbank Restaurant & Bar, London - City & East
- Rocket Canary Wharf, London - City & East
- The Engineer, London - North & Northwest
- The Oyster Box, Jersey