In our People on the Move gallery, BigHospitality rounds up some of the movers and shakers of the hospitality industry. The past month has seen a number of new appointments at hotels, restaurants and pubs including Radisson Blu, Cassis and Barracuda Pub group.
This month's appointments (in gallery order):
- New sales team at Cedar Court Hotels
- Steve Phillips, head chef at Bagden Hall
- Massimiliano Blasone, executive chef at Cassis
- Jeremy du Plessis, general manager of The Feathers hotel
- Michael Regenhardt, general manager of Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa
- Richard Kirkwood, head chef at The Bell Inn
- Sarah Weir, commercial director of Barracuda Pub Group
- Loic Gratadoux, head chef at The Harbour Heights Hotel
- John Hanna, general manager of Ellenborough Park
- Jo Dean, meeting and events development manager at IHG
- Jens Hallman, general manager of Radisson Blu Cardiff
- Kadir Konuk, head chef at The Metropolitan London
- Christian Poole, marketing director of Prezzo
Do you have an exciting new job in the hospitality industry? Or perhaps you've hired a new employee for a key position within your company? If you would like to be featured in this section, please email us at info@BigHospitality.co.uk.