In today’s digital-first world, going online for many consumers is their first (and only) port of call when searching for pubs, bars and restaurants to visit. In Zonal’s latest GO Technology research report, produced in association with hospitality insights company, CGA, and social bookings experts Mozrest, we discovered how 5,000 consumers are using social media and search engines to find hospitality venues, and how marketers and operators can leverage Google and social media to boost bookings which generate more revenue - not just now, but in the future.
Why should I download this report?
- Key social media statistics for 2022 that affect the UK hospitality industry
- How to leverage direct bookings through Facebook, Instagram and Google Reservations
- How people are searching for venues using Google and virtual assistants like Alexa
- The importance of social media channels used by 18 to 24-year-olds such as Snapchat and TikTok
- Ideas for how to use social media to increase table bookings
Download the full report to discover the future of bookings.