Recruiting in the ‘now economy’
Current recruitment strategies are archaic, costly and time-consuming. The aim of the SlideShare is to discover how and why technology can help businesses be;
- More efficient
- Reduce financial burdens
- Increase productivity
- Meet demand and retain regular, reliable, quality flexible workers.
Within the slides, we answer the following questions:
- Why are current recruiting methods failing to meet the needs of a modern business & flexible worker?
- How are other businesses using technology to make life easier/reduce overheads?
- How can businesses reduce costs of recruiting flexible workers?
- How can businesses save-time on recruitment process by embracing technology?
- How your life can be made easier by utilizing the tools available to you to improve efficiency, reduce admin and meet demand?
Who should read this?
The Future of Flexible Work will be beneficial to those who regularly employ flexible workers: operations managers, senior events managers/directors, HR directors, heads of recruitment and general managers. Industries: hospitality, industrial, retail and general management/ recruitment.