Enter our draw to win a free 1-day WorldHost Customer Service in-house training programme for up to 15 staff* (Offer closes on 7 October 2011) and download your complimentary copy of our ‘Ahead of the Games’ report with its best tips on preparing for the Games, ensuring staff availability and engagement, training teams to world-class standards and promoting your business effectively.
* Terms and conditions apply
Terms & conditions of entry:
1. The competition is open to all UK residents.
2. Only one entry per organisation allowed.
3. Winner will be selected by a random prize draw.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
6. The closing date for the competition is 7 October 2011. People 1st reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail, the decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize is non-transferable with no cash alternative available.
9. If an advertised training is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative training of equal or greater value.
10. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
11. People 1st reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
12. People 1st will endeavour to organise the training session within six months of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
13. By entering the prize draw competition, each organisation is consenting to taking part in any publicity that may accompany or result from this promotion.
14. Prize draw competition excludes employees of People 1st or any associated company of People 1st and their immediate families.
15. In the event of the winner being unable to be contacted, after reasonable attempts have been made, or if any is found to be in breach of the rules or fails to take up their prize for any reason, People 1st reserves the right to offer the training to another entrant but it is not obliged to do so.
16. People 1st reserves the right to cancel the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control
18. This competition is being run by People 1st, Armstrong House, 38 Market Square, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1LH