Heston Blumenthal’s 3 Michelin star Bray restaurant picked up the prestigious Overall Service award as well as collecting the trophy for Front Desk of the Year.
The winners were announced on 8 October at a glitzy ceremony held at Embassy restaurant and club in London’s West End.
Commenting on the awards (organized in association with Restaurant magazine) restaurant critic and judge of the Overall Service category Charles Campion said: “It`s certainly true that poor service can spoil the finest cooking. These awards are important because it is about time we all started to take good service seriously. Good service means happy diners; that means repeat customers.”
The full list of the Front of House Awards winners is:
- Manager of the Year: Silvano Giraldin, Le Gavroche, London
- Waiter of the Year : Lionel Fauvet, Sketch, London
- Sommelier of the Year: Gearoid Devaney, Tom Aikens, London
- Front Desk of the Year: The Fat Duck, Bray
- Bar Team of the Year: Shochu Lounge, London
- Overall Service: The Fat Duck, Bray
- Front of House Team of the Year: St. John Bar and Restaurant, London