HOTEL and restaurant operator Whitbread has unveiled the new management team to oversee its newly-merged hotels and restaurants business.
Following the announcement from the company last week that it is merging the two operations in a bid to save £25m a year, the company admitted the move would lead to a small number of job losses.
Whitbread - owner owns Premier Inn, Costa Coffee, Beefeater and Brewers Fayre today confirmed that Patrick Dempsey has been appointed managing director of hotels & restaurants, reporting directly to chief executive Alan Parker.
The executive team will comprise of:
* Mark Anderson, UK property director
* Colin Elliot, chief operating officer, international
* Paul Flaum, chief operating officer, UK
* Maria Horn, HR director
* Andy Pellington, finance director
* Gerard Tempest, marketing Director
* Ben Wishart, change and information director
The company confirmed that Mark Philips, managing director of the restaurants division, will leave Whitbread at the end of the month.