From an exclusive interview with Masterchef: The Professionals 2011 winner Ash Mair to our coverage of how the London riots affected businesses in the hospitality industry, find out what everyone was reading on BigHospitality this year in our round-up of the top 10 most read stories of 2011.
Take the journey again through our interactive slide show or click on the links in the text below to go straight to them.
- JD Wetherspoon's Woolwich pub burnt to the ground in London riots
- Administrators take over 42 Marriott hotels
- Exclusive interview: Ash Mair tells BigHospitality what's next after winning Masterchef: The Professionals 2011
- Von Essen hotels put up for sale
- The Ledbury wins National Restaurant Awards for second year running
- Mark Sargeant releases Folkestone seafood restaurant details
- Vertigo Lounge cafe bar to open in Hornchurch
- Jamie Oliver reveals plans for new restaurant chain
- Martin Wishart names Edinburgh brasserie The Honours
- Anger grows against TripAdvisor following Cutting Edge documentary