Restaurants going through to the final of this year's competition are:
- Maison Bleue, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk (East of England)
- Charlotte’s Place, Ealing (London)
- The Bluebell, Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire (Midlands)
- Van Zeller, Harrogate (North East)
- Grenache, Manchester (North West)
- Mourne Seafood Bar, Belfast (Northern Ireland)
- Ubiquitous Chip, Glasgow (Scotland)
- Jeremy’s Restaurant, Haywards Heath, West Sussex (South East)
- The Swan, Wedmore, Somerset (South West)
- Y Polyn, Camarthen (Wales)
The Good Food Guide Readers' Restaurants of the Year Awards are designed to champion neighbourhood restaurants. To qualify for entry, restaurants must be independently run and offer regional or local produce where possible.
One of the 10 regional winners will go on to be named the overall Good Food Guide Readers’ Restaurant of the Year which will be revealed on 20 June.