But how did boxing become aligned with a charitable programme that is designed to give disadvantaged or at risk young people a chance to work in the hospitality industry?
Ahead of the event on Thursday 20 September, BigHospitality went along to a weigh-in press conference to find out how the event came about and meet some of those involved. We also took the opportunity to find out more about Galvin's Chance and speak to some of those who have benefited from going through the training programme.
To find out more about Rumble in the Kitchen and the work of Galvin's Chance, plus predictions of who will win the tournament, listen to this exclusive podcast featuring interviews with event founder and Galvin at Windows general manager Fred Sirieix, chef and former amateur boxer Marcus Wareing, Louise James of Hilton in the Community and two Galvin's Chance alumni.
Tickets for Rumble in the Kitchen are sold-out, but there are still tickets available to a live-streaming at Aura in Mayfair. Call 0207 605 7733 to book.
For more details about Rumble in the Kitchen and how you can donate. Click here.
Rumble in the Kitchen. Who's fighting who on 20 September:
- Emile Galvin Vs Joe Ryan
- Matteo Cristini Vs Vinicius Frigo
- Sara Cristini Vs Stéphanie Srey
- Paulo De Tarso Vs Hayden Groves
- Omar Allibhoy Vs Stefan Chomka
- Monica Galetti Vs Penny Mallory
- Andrew McLeish Vs Neil Ramsey
- Dean Yasharian Vs Ashley Westwood
- Michele Caggianese Vs Luigi Vespero
- Will Holland Vs Matt Wilkin
- Marcus Wareing Vs Fred Sirieix