Following the launch of its EVD range last year, Carpigiani is now launching a soft serve line under the XVL label. The XVL range consists of two models – the XVL 1, which is ideal for single flavours, and the XVL 3 which features a twin hopper design for double flavours. The XVL 3 has a footprint of 500x700x1600mm and can dispense up to 670 75g portions per hour. It also allows the operator to independently blend and freeze individual mixes which can be served separately or together. Both products in the range include
- An intuitive, graphics facilitated, touch sensitive control panel.
- Precision dispensing with an optional choice of smooth or serrated nozzles.
- Self-closing dispensers to automatically stop the flow of gelato when released.
- A large 10cm dispensing space, making the unit ideal for filling large cups or cake molds.
- Optional configuration to include self-pasteurising, dry filling and water cooling functions.
Boasting the latest in express technology, the XVL line includes a collection of compact, robust floor-standing models, utilising much of the extensive research and development undertaken by Carpigiani into the production of soft serve gelato.
Available on demand.
From Carpigiani on 01432 346018 or visit www.carpigiani.co.uk.
Why you should buy it:
With summer just around the corner (we hope), the demand for ice cream will be increasing. Both models in the XVL range are designed with space saving in mind and are ideal for self-service front of house locations as well as commercial kitchen set-ups. They also come with the guarantee that they come from a name that has been around for almost 70 years.
"A name synonymous with the manufacture of state of the art equipment for ice cream production – whether that is soft serve or artisan, Carpigiani is seen by many within the industry to be at the forefront of development of commercial equipment," said a spokesperson.