Cream Supplies’ Bubble Tea range comprises a milkshake laced with fruit juice bubbles, consumed with an oversized straw. The two ranges of mixes and bubbles can be combined in several different configurations.
One of the ranges can be bought as a complete starter kit which includes the mix, bubbles, straws, cups, strainers and POS material. Other accessories include the oversized straws, strainers, scoops and posters.
Bubble Froot mixes require the addition of ice, milk or dairy-free milk while Wild Monk mixes simply require ice and water (as they contain a non-dairy creamer already). Wild Monk can also be made with hot water.
Bubble tea originated in Taiwan where it was made from tea with milk, fruit and tapioca bubbles but, as it found its way into the US, Australia and now Europe, the definition has become somewhat looser and many ‘bubble teas’ don’t contain any tea and are, essentially, a shake made with fruit juice.
Mixes (all 1kg making approximately 25 x 12oz drinks)
- Strawberry Shortcake (Bubble Froot)
- Passionfruit & Mango (Bubble Froot)
- Banana (Wild Monk)
- Chocolate (Wild Monk)
- Mango (Wild Monk)
- Strawberry (Wild Monk)
Juice Bubbles (approximately 50 portions per kg)
- Strawberry (Bubble Froot) 1.5kgs
- Passionfruit & Mango (Bubble Froot) 1.5kgs
- Lychee (Wild Monk) 3.1kgs
- Mango (Wild Monk) 3.1kgs
- Strawberry (Wild Monk) 3.1kgs
Cream Supplies’ Bubble Tea range is available to all UK hospitality businesses now. They can be purchased for next-day delivery from Cream Supplies’ online shop - www.creamsupplies.co.uk.
- Bubble Froot and Wild Monk Mixes (all flavours) £12.99 (VAT exempt) per 1 kg bag.
- Bubble Froot Juice Bubbles (all flavours) £7.49 (VAT exempt) per 1.5kg tub.
- Wild Monk Juice Pobbles (all flavours) £14.99 (VAT exempt) per 3.1kg tub.
- Oversized straws £2.00 (ex VAT) for 100.
- Bubble Froot Starter Kit (all flavours) £54.99 (ex VAT).
Call Cream Supplies on 0845 226 3024.