Taking place on 20 and 21 January at Park Plaza Westminster in London, the Conference will be chaired on day one by the British Hospitality Association’s chief executive Ufi Ibrahim and on day two by Pride of Britain Hotels’ chief executive Peter Hancock.
Master Innholders’ chairman Andrew Stembridge said: “While we cannot ignore the challenges which continue to face the economy, this year’s programme has been designed to provide answers and tools to help the hotel industry.
“The programme sessions are relevant to hotel managers at all levels and the conference remains the only one of its type, inspired and delivered by general managers for general managers.
“With demand to attend the conference continuing to grow, we are delighted to be hosted by the team at Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, where Master Innholder Greg Hegarty and the general manager Daniel Pedreschi will ensure a memorable experience.”
The 2014 Hotel General Managers’ Conferencewill have an impressive line-up of speakers including:
- Jeff Grout, founder of JG - Leadership & Growth
- Jeremy Kubicek, president of GIANT Impact – Leadership
- Clive Woodward - The DNA of a Champion
- Martin Couchman, deputy chief executive of the BHA - Hospitality & Government
- Caroline Casey, founder of Kanchi - Reframing Disability
- Jonathan Ragett, vice chairman, Master Innholders - Master Innholder Scholarships: growing our future industry leaders
- Mik Baker, Unleash Training - Nurturing your People
- Russell Kett (chairman of HVS London) and panel - Are Hotels Commodities? The changing dynamics of distribution
A Champagne reception and black tie dinner will take place on Monday 20 January. Delegate’s rates have been held at a special hoteliers rate of £395 (including VAT), but only until 20 December.
There are about 100 Master Innholders, all of whom are or have been prominent hoteliers, dedicated and committed to promoting best practice in the industry. For more information about the Conference and booking details visit www.masterinnholders.co.uk.