Country Range cooked sliced meats have a minimum of 18 days shelf life and come packed in 500g black trays with clear cellophane lids, with 15 trays per case.
The range includes:
- Cooked Ham - cured for over 10 hours, cooked in special casings to give a uniformed slice
- Gammon Ham - netted after curing, gives juicy but dry slices
- Traditional Wiltshire Gammon - a premium quality ham ideal for salads, sandwiches or as a centrepiece for meals
- Cooked Turkey Breast - extremely lean, made from nothing but whole turkey breast
- Silverside of Beef - suited to a Sunday dinner or a sandwich
Country Range says its cooked sliced meats can compete with brands on quality and consistency, while offering better value to caterers looking to make savings. All products are audited ‘to the highest standards’.
Dependent on order.
Available now through Country Range wholesalers. To find out more and locate your nearest wholesaler visit www.countryrange.co.uk or call 0845 209 3777.
Why you should buy it:
Martin Ward, brand manager for Country Range, said: “British consumers manage to munch their way through over 11.5 billion sandwiches each year, with ham and beef both holding a position in the top 10 fillings.
“Our new cooked sliced meats enable caterers to tap into this demand, as well as offer meat-based salads for the health conscious and the hungry.”