The new pastry product assortment includes traditional pies as well as pies featuring original flavour combinations. The range includes flavours from –
- Australia – With British mince beef that has been slow cooked with onion and a BBQ sauce.
- Russia – With free-range chicken and mushroom, topped with sliced herbed potatoes.
- New Zealand – With diced leg of NZ lamb smothered in a mint gravy
- Bombay – With free-range chicken in a tikka sauce, encased in turmeric, coriander and onion seed pastry, topped with Bombay potatoes.
- French – With smokey Dauphinoise potatoes accompanied by a cheddar sauce and enclosed within a red onion puff pastry.
- Dingley Dale – With pulled pork and potatoes pieces tossed in cinnamon and nutmeg, covered with puff pastry and topped with a red onion compote.
Paul Hunt, the new product development chef at Classic Cuisine, said: “We always strive for perfection at Classic Cuisine and although we already have a great range of products that sell well, we are always working hard to develop the next innovative flavour creation.
“As we hand finish all of our dishes, we are able to offer more flexibility than our competitors. We are also able to adjust our pastry and add individual components to our pies in order to make unique and bespoke products that are tailored to our clients’ specifications.
“As well as having readymade forms of our products, we also provide our pies in kit form so that the client is able to assemble the dish in house. This allows them to put their own stamp on the dish with the intention that the finished product looks and tastes individual and homemade.”
Further details on Classic Cuisine’s core product listing can be found on the website www.classiccuisine.co.uk - for further details of the company’s bespoke ranges, call Classic Cuisine on 01604 644 884.
Why you should buy it:
Classic Cuisine’s managing director Jeeva Sanmugam said: “We believe that our secret to success is a combination of being pioneering but also ensuring a homemade feel to our dishes. Our frozen ready meal range features prepared starters, main courses and desserts that are ‘classic’ recipes with a modern twist.”
Sales director Mark Dean added: “The NPD team have been busy looking in to flavour trends and new cuisines which have influenced our latest pie products. We have also made significant additions to the range in response to the popularity of our pastry products amongst a variety of well-known pub chains, restaurants and hotels.
“As a company, we work closely with our customers and are able to develop and modify our range to suit the needs of each client.”