Six 'enterpriselive' roadshows will take place from 20 March to 15 April at venues around the country.
Running from 10am to 4pm, the shows will offer business advice, as well as the chance to meet suppliers, sample products and services and watch live demonstrations of new technologies.
Over 125 suppliers covering everything from drinks to entertainment will attend each show, including Heineken, Molson Coors, Carlsberg, Crown Cellars, Brakes, Sky and Casino.
Enterprise head of pub marketing, Robert Dale, said: “The shows are free to attend and will be a brilliant boost to a publican’s business. They will be able to take advantage of exclusive event-only deals, sample the latest products and services and meet key suppliers from all business sectors."
Enterprise said last year's roadshows were a 'tremendous success', attracting visitors from over 1,200 pubs and positive feedback from publicans.
Show dates and venues:
- Olympia Central (New), London W14: Thursday 20 March
- NEC Pavilion (New), Birmingham: Tuesday 25 March
- Bolton Arena, Bolton: Thursday 27 March
- Centenary Pavilion, Leeds United FC, Leeds: Tuesday 1 April
- Sandown Park (New), Esher: Tuesday 8 April
- UWE Exhibition Centre New, Bristol : Tuesday 15 April
To register for your free place for the 2014 shows, visit enterpriseinns.com/enterpriselive. Every pub that registers and attends will receive a free 70cl bottle of Russian Standard Vodka.