The new range includes:
- Old Rasputin Imperial Stout - a rich, intense brew that won seven gold medals at The World Beer Championships.
- Old Stock Ale - a dark chestnut ‘Old Ale’
- Brother Thelonious - a Belgian style Abbey Ale
- Le Merle - a Belgian style Farmhouse Ale
- PranQster - a Belgian Style Golden Ale
- Red Seal Ale - a full-bodied American Amber Ale
- Scrumshaw Pilsner
- Blue Star Wheat Beer
- Grand Cru
North Coast has been brewing since 1988 and is considered a 'pioneer' in the craft beer sector.
Varies, contact Left Coast Distribution (see below) for more.
North Coast’s portfolio will be available in the UK from Left Coast Distribution at http://leftcoastdistribution.co.uk/
Why you should buy it:
North Coast's UK portfolio of beers won an impressive total of 41 gold medals at The World Beer Championships held annually in Chicago, Illinois. The company was also voted 'one of the ten best breweries in the world' by the Beverage Testing Institute.