The teas are available loose in an air-tight metal tin or as single bags. The tinned teas are supplied with with paper pouches and wooden support batons to offer the convenience of a bag with the control of a loose tea.
The range includes:
- Pure Symmetry - with herbs to promote digestion.
- Pure Defense – with herbs that have fungicidal and bactericidal properties to relieve or even prevent cold symptoms
- Pure Happiness - with herbs rich in phenolic compounds to detoxify and stimulate the body
- Pure Youth – with herbs that have antioxidant properties to rejuvenate the body
- Pure Peace: An after-dinner tea combining five herbs known for their beneficial properties
The teas are unique blends derived from pure hellenic, organic herbs which are indigenous to Greece, a country whose climate and environmental conditions help intensify flavours and concentrate oils in herbs.
Available through Kloodos at www.kloodos.com
Why you should buy it:
“Anassa Tea’s are the end product of a collaboration between scientists and academics from the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, in addition to expert organic agriculturalists and specialists in organic farming and harvesting,” said Kloodos.
“Collectively, this guarantees that these premium tea’s use the finest organic herbs, that are harvested for optimum potency.
“In the blends, our scientists combine only the purest and most harmonious ingredients, with known health benefits, for ultimate health and well-being, not to mention a taste so distinctive it cannot be replicated by other herbal tea’s."