BigHospitality was reporting live from this year’s event at the London Guildhall, and we took the opportunity to ask top chefs Ashley Palmer-Watts, Massimo Bottura, Richard Ekkebus, Eric Ripert and Daniel Patterson what they think it takes to reach the top 50.
BigHospitality’s World’s 50 Best Restaurants 2014 coverage:
As always, BigHospitality reported live from the awards evening, and you can catch up on the full results and analysis using the links below:
- The list in full: check out the 1-50 and 51 – 100 lists here.
- Which countries performed best? Full analysis with an interactive map
- The world’s top 10 restaurants in pictures.
- Helena Rizzo, co-owner of Mani, was crowned the World’s Best Female Chef 2014.
- UK chef Fergus Henderson was given the Lifetime Achievement Award for 2014.