The Miele Professional Brilliant is a freshwater dishwasher designed specifically for glassware and cutlery. The machine has 13 wash programmes including a fast cycle of 5 minutes, meaning it equals tank dishwashers for speed and is ideal for bars and restaurants that need a quick turnaround.
Other features include:
- A user-friendly touch control system that can be used with gloves, a smooth door opening mechanism
- An in-door salt container with 2kg capacity
- An electronic heater pump to ensure gentle, reduced water pressure on glassware programmes
- A steam condenser that reduces the volume of hot, moist air at the end of the washing and drying process
- AutoOpen and AutoClose functions
- Hot, cold and de-mineralised water inlet valves
The Brilliant dishwasher comes without baskets, so operators can customise - either choosing from Miele’s range of accessories or using standard plastic baskets.
Miele Professional is the only manufacturer to produce commercial freshwater dishwashers. Freshwater systems have several advantages over traditional tank systems, including improved efficiency, better cleaning and improved hygiene.
The Brilliant machine is also unique in its use of fully or partially de-mineralised water, which is used during the rinsing stage. De-mineralised water prevents water stains so glasses don’t have to be polished after washing – saving time and reducing money lost on breakages.
Why you should buy it:
Les Marshall, sales and marketing director at Miele Professional said: “We are really proud to launch the new Brilliant machine to the UK market. It’s the perfect machine for any hospitality business that wants their customer to experience perfect, sparkling glassware and gleaming cutlery during every visit. Plus, we’re excited to offer a freshwater machine with a short cycle machine of just 5 minutes.”
Available now from Miele Professional distributors. To find your local distributor visit www.miele-professional.co.uk