Created in collaboration with Peclers Paris, who researched hotel and catering décor trends from around the world, the new Mix ’n Match range includes napkins, table runners, placemats and cutlery bags, and comes in two designs:
- Oxford: a geometric, unisex design with graphic shapes.
- Milano: classic stripes.
Both designs are available in four colours:
- Industrial Chic: Five metallic shades ranging from grey and black through plum, steel blue and forest green. ‘Elegant, clean and contemporary’.
- Sweet Pop: Five sugar-bright shades including rose, orange, fuschia, purple and champagne. ‘Sweet, festive and trendy’.
- Authentic Retro: Natural materials and warm colours, including cocoa, burgundy, red, terracotta and white.
- Natural Spirit: A refreshing mixture of five shades, with bright yellow, pistachio lime, fresh green, cream and biscuit.
Operators can choose which products they would like plain, and which patterned.
Operators can choose from a range of colours and designs to for customised table settings, or opt for a ready co-ordinated design range. This gives them the flexibility they need to enhance their brand.
Why you should buy it
Rebecca Blake, SCA Hygiene product and segment manager, said: “The new themes for our Mix n´ Match collection enable our customers to select the perfect solution tailored to their business - whether retro or modern, calm or bold.
“The new themes are based on different moods, styles and colours. With our Tork Mix n´ Match range, we can supply products that will enhance the guests’ overall experience as well as satisfy other key requirements like good hygiene and cost efficiency.”