Taking place at the London Hilton on Park Lane on 19 and 20 January 2015, the conference will be chaired on the first day by Julia Sibley MBE, chief executive of the Savoy Educational Trust, and on the second day by Peter Hancock, chief executive of Pride of Britain Hotels.
The conference will address the impact of technology on our lives and how hotel teams can use the opportunities it presents to excel.
The Master Innholders’ chairman Jonathan Raggett said: “This prestigious annual event is widely regarded as one of the most important forums for debating and forecasting the current and future hospitality industry trends, supporting professionals with strategic business planning.
“It is attended by renowned industry talents, leading hoteliers and innovative suppliers, creating an unrivalled opportunity to network and share expertise. The sessions are relevant to managers at all levels across the spectrum of the industry and the conference remains the only one of its type, inspired and delivered by general managers for general managers.”
Other speakers in the line-up include:
- Arthur de Haast, chairman of the Hotels & Hospitality Group at Jones Lang LaSalle
- Mario Jobbe, chief operating officer of Circos Brand Karma,
- Rebecca Stephens, founder of Seven Summits Performance Ltd
- Gavin Esler, chancellor of the University of Kent
- Sir David Michels, chairman of Michels & Taylor
- Ian Millar, Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne
- Ufi Ibrahim, chief executive at the British Hospitality Association
A Champagne reception and black tie gala dinner will take place on the evening of 19 January. Delegate’s rates have been set at £420 per person, and early birds can secure one free place with every four booked before 30 November.
For more information on the conference or to book tickets click here.