The Clubhouse will open on 5 December in an old mirror factory owned by Peabody, one of London’s oldest housing associations and regeneration agencies.
It will include some of the capital’s best street food vendors as well as a cocktail bar and a draught beer bar. There will be music until late from live bands and local DJs.
Two Kerb regulars, Fundi Pizza and Bleecker Burger, will have permanent diner-style set-ups at the venue.
Fundi Pizza’s area will include a mirror ball pizza oven with a large counter serving pizza, salads, local charcuterie and a Clubhouse gelato.
Designed as a micro diner, the ‘Bleecker Box’ will serve a range of Bleecker’s classic burgers as well as a special Hackney Wick only burger and craft beers from around the world.
Other traders will include:
- BBQ Lab – serving crispy chicken wings and fried pickles with a range of sauces and steak salad with buttermilk dressing, confit tomatoes and jasmine tea pickles
- Kothu Kothu – serving mutton, seafood or vegetable kothu - a hot Sri Lankan mix of sliced fried roti, vegetables, egg, curry, chilli, yoghurt and lime
- BBQ Dreamz – serving lemongrass cured duck hearts, cured and BBQ’d beef tapa and Sinigang
- Na Hipon – a tamarind fish stew
- Luardos and Kimchinary – serving a range of tacos fish, blackened chicken and watermelon, and Korean-style with dukbokki on the side
- Miss P’s BBQ – serving BBQ specials including smoked turkey thighs with homemade cranberry sauce, ox cheek, beef ribs, goat, catfish and BBQ beans.
- Crabbieshack – serving soft shell crab, hand cut fries and cockle popcorn.
- You Doughnut – serving stewed cherries, homemade custard and fresh doughnuts.
The Clubhouse will open from 6pm-12pm on Friday and Saturday nights, with special events organised by the traders on some weeknights.