The awards, which were voted for by consumers, attracted 1.25m votes.
Accor won awards for upscale, midscale and luxury hotels across its Novotel, Mercure, MGallery, Pullman and Sofitel brands in the UK and worldwide hotel categories.
Managing director at Accor UK & Ireland Thomas Dubaere said: “The British Travel Awards is the benchmark for excellence in the industry and we thank the public for taking the time to vote for us.
“Here at Accor we are passionate about our brands and these awards recognise our commitment to excellence in the hotels. We look forward to welcoming guests to our award winning hotels.”
Other UK hotel brands to win prizes included Pullman, Best Western, and Premier Inn.
The winners in the UK hotel categories included:
- Best UK Luxury Hotel Brand Gold Winner: Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Best UK Luxury Hotel Brand Silver Winner: Sofitel
- Best UK Luxury Hotel Brand Bronze Winner: Pride of Britain Hotels
- Best UK Upscale Hotel Brand Gold Winner: Pullman
- Best UK Upscale Hotel Brand Silver Winner: The Hotel Collection
- Best UK Upscale Hotel Brand Bronze Winner: The Doyle Collection London Hotels
- Best UK Midscale Hotel Brand Gold Winner: Best Western Hotels GB
- Best UK Midscale Hotel Brand Silver Winner: Mercure Hotels
- Best UK Midscale Hotel Brand Bronze Winner: Novotel
- Best UK Economy Hotel Brand Gold Winner: Premier Inn
- Best UK Economy Hotel Brand Silver Winner: Holiday Inn Express
- Best UK Economy Hotel Brand Bronze Winner: Travelodge