The awards, organised by the CHS Group to coincide with the Conference and Hospitality Show, saw 11 hotels and hospitality businesses receive awards for excellence in their respective categories.
The event, held at The Queens Hotel in Leeds, also saw Malmaison scoop the Best Funky Bedroom award while Alton Towers Resort took trophies for Best Reception and Best Unusual Event Space.
Other winners, whose entries were judged by 40 agents, including Cromlix Hotel & Chez Roux, Coombe Abbey Hotel and Hyatt Regency Birmingham.
Richard John, chair of the judges and managing director of RJA (GB) Ltd, said: "A huge congratulations to all those who were finalists, highly commended and indeed winners. It's great to see such an exeptional high standard of entries. Making the final decision was extremely hard, but it was a delight to see so much effort being put in by all the entrants"
The awards attracted over 100 entries in its first year. Emma Cartmell, managing director of CHS Group UK said: "I'm delighted that in the first year of the awards we have received such a positive response from venues entering and huge support from our judges."
The CHS Awards 2015 Winners:
- The Chairman Award - Malmaison Leeds
- Best DDR - Horizon Leeds
- Best Unusual Event Space - Alton Towers Resort
- Best Afternoon Tea - Oulton Hall Hotel & Spa
- Best Outside Space - The Camp Hill Estate
- Best Large Conference/Exhibition Space - Emirates Old Trafford
- Best Boardroom/Small Meeting Room - The Mansion, Leeds
- Best Bedroom (Funky) - Malmaison Leeds
- Most Anticipated Launch - Cromlix Hotel & Chez Roux
- Best Bedroom (Classical) - Coombe Abbey Hotel
- Best Reception - Alton Towers Resort
- Best Spa - Careys Manor Hotel & SenSpa
- Best Bar - Hyatt Regency Birmingham