- The Government is seeking advice from businesses and staff over plans to raise the National Minimum Wage and Apprentice rate in 2016.
- Chef shortages and immigration rules are creating a crisis for UK curry restaurants which could see 10-15 sites closing per week in six months time.
- TV chef Gino D'Acampo is launching a new restaurant brand, Gino D'Acampo - My Restaurant.
- Superfoods, popping candy and street food inspired dishes are the latest trends hitting high street menus.
- Restaurants have been advised on creating a legal and ethical tipping policy following the ongoing media frenzy.
For a full run down of this week's news see here.