- Clare Smyth is leaving Restaurant Gordon Ramsay after 11 years to set up her own standalone venture with Ramsay's backing.
- With the National Minimum Wage rising this week, employers were warned they could face fines of up to £20k per worker for underpaying staff.
- Temporarily relaxing immigration laws could offer a solution to the chef shortage, hospitality recruitment company The Change Group has claimed
- The Topland Group has launched a new hotel development company as part of its drive to build a £1bn hotel business.
- Michelin chef Alain Ducasse is to advise Cafe Rouge on the overhaul of its food offering.
For a full rundown of all this week's news, see here.