The awards are based on customer feedback for food, value for money, service and atmosphere.
While Adam’s headed the list, Restaurant Sat Bains came second and Raymond Blanc’s Le Manoir Aut Quat’ Saisons ranked third.
British cuisine restaurant Adam’s in Birmingham, which is owned by Adam and Natasha Stokes, has one Michelin-star and three AA Rosettes.
The two Michelin-starred Restaurant Sat Bains is headed by chef Sat Bains and his wife Amanda. In an attempt to fight the skilled staff shortage the couple have announced that the restaurant will switch to a four-day week at the expense of a six-figure hit to profits.
Raymond Blanc’s Le Manoir Aut Quat’ Saisons has two Michelin-stars and serves seasonal French cuisine.
TripAdvisor’s top 10 UK restaurants
- Adam’s – Birmingham
- Restaurant Sat Bains – Nottingham
- Le Manoir Aux Quat’ Saisons – Oxford
- L’Enclume – Cartmel
- Midsummer House – Cambridge
- Maison Bleue Restaurant – Bury St. Edmunds
- Le Gavroche – London
- The Old Stamp House Restaurant – Ambleside
- Restaurant Martin Wishart – Edinburgh
- The Clink Restaurant - Cardiff