Edinburgh hotel restaurant Balmoral Number One, The Ritz in London and Winteringham Fields in Lincolnshire have been shortlisted for the AA Food Service Award, which recognises establishments with high standards of restaurant service and food and beverage knowledge as well as a clear commitment to staff training and development.
Also revealed ahead of the awards at Grosvenor House A JW Marriott Hotel in London on 26 September are the shortlisted finalists for AA Eco Hotel of the Year with Aviator in Farnborough, Battlesteads in Hexham, St Ermins in London and Oakley Court in Windsor making the cut.
The AA, who will give out awards to 23 winners, plus announce new three, four and five AA Rosettes and AA Red Star venues at the event, also revealed the shortlist for the Housekeeper of the Year and College Restaurant of the Year.
AA Food Service Award
- The Balmoral Number One - Edinburgh
- The Ritz - London
- Winteringham Fields - Winteringham
AA Eco Hotel of the Year (sponsored by Belu)
- Aviator - Farnborough
- Battlesteads Hotel - Hexham
- St Ermins Hotel - London
- Oakley Court - Windsor
AA Housekeeper of the Year Award (sponsored by Aslotel)
- Emma Lucking, Kettering Park Hotel and Spa, Kettering
- Nan McDowell, Crewe Hall, Crewe
- Heather Rothery, Rufflets Country House, St Andrews
AA College Restaurant of the Year Award (sponsored by People 1st)
- The Atrium, University College, Birmingham
- The Brasserie, Milton Keynes College
- Foxholes Restaurant, Runshaw College, Leyland