The business, led by Charlie Carroll, picked up awards for Most Effective Restaurant Design and Best Value Restaurant Operator with fewer than 20 sites at the awards, held by BigHospitality's sister publication Restaurant magazine.
Also picking up awards on the night was Coppa Club, winner of Best New Scaleable Concept and Franco Manca, winner of Best Value Restaurant Operator (over 20 sites).
Caprice Holdings' Asian fish and seafood restaurant Sexy Fish was named the Opening of the Year while White Brasserie, the pub arm of Brasserie Blanc was named Pub Company of the Year.
The annual R200 awards are open to members of the R200 Club, an industry networking group of the top 200 multi-site restaurant operators in the UK.
The R200 Awards 2016 winners:
- Most Effective Restaurant Design, in partnership with Live Res - Flat Iron Henrietta Street
- Best New Scaleable Concept, in partnership with Venners - Coppa Club
- Best Restaurant Drinks Offer, in partnership with Daura Damm - MEATliquor
- Best Value Restaurant Operator – under 20 sites, in partnership with Just Eat - Flat Iron
- Best Value Restaurant Operator – over 20 sites, in partnership with Natwest - Franco Manca
- Pub Company of the Year, in partnership with Flypay, The White Brasserie Company
- Opening of the Year, in partnership with Shelley Sandzer, Sexy Fish
- Best Family Restaurant Operator, in partnership with Reynolds, Nando’s
- Best Restaurant Operator – under 20 sites, in partnership with Zonal Retail Data Systems, Honest Burgers
- Best Restaurant Operator – over 20 sites, in partnership with Chapman Ventilation, Wagamama