- Brasserie Bar Co, owner of the White Brasserie and Brasserie Blanc chains, has set out plans to open hotel restaurants as part of its growth plans.
- Chef Allegra McEvedy, the co-founder of Leon, is to take the reins of the Albertine wine bar in Shepherd's Bush more than 30 years after it was opened by her mother.
- The Capital Hotel, home to Nathan Outlaw's Michelin-starred restaurant Outlaw's at The Capital, has been sold to American hospitality firm Warwick Hotels & Resorts for an undisclosed sum.
- Chef Michael O'Hare has revealed more details on plans to relocate his flagship Leeds restaurant The Man Behind The Curtain to a new site in the city.
- The government has sent a positive message to the thousands of Europeans working in the UK hospitality industry by revealing plans to allow EU workers to remain in the country post-Brexit.
For a full rundown of this week's news click here.