- Nieves Barragán Mohacho, head chef of Barrafina since its launch nine years ago, is to leave the group at the end of the month to open her own Spanish restaurant in London later this year.
- MasterChef finalist Andrew Kojima has launched a £50,000 crowdfunding campaign to open a Japanese restaurant in Cheltenham.
- French chef Stéphane Reynaud is to open his first restaurant outside Paris at The Boundary Hotel in Shoreditch this April.
- Hertfordshire's Auberge du Lac has relaunched with a new team led by the original chef who headed up the restaurant's kitchen in the 90s.
- Adam Reid at The French has opened its doors in Manchester with a new menu following the premature departure of former chef proprieter Simon Rogan last year.
For a full rundown of this week's news click here.