The units include four Frankie & Benny’s outlets and two Coast to Coast sites and are available on an individual basis.
It comes after the company put 23 sites on the market in January, all of which had ceased trading.
The troubled operator announced sales had dropped 3.9% with the publication of its annual financial results last week.
TRG said all three of its major brands – Frankie & Benny’s, Chiquito and Coast to Coast – had underperformed in 2016 but that it would be overhauling the menus to create a more competitive business.
Savills has been appointed to market TRG's properties, as well as acting to acquire new sites for the company across the Midlands, East Anglia, the South of England and Wales.
The full list of properties up for sale is as follows:
- Frankie & Benny’s, Borehamwood
- Franke & Benny’s, Edinburgh
- Frankie & Benny’s, Gateshead (Clasper Way)
- Coast to Coast, Hemel Hampstead
- Franke & Benny’s, Newport (Friars Walk)
- Coast to Coast, Nottingham (Intu Victoria Centre)