- The 50 most influential figures in the North of England's food and drink industry have been named by the Northern Restaurant & Bar show.
- Chef Ollie Dabbous has closed his second London restaurant, Barnyard, to focus on a major new project.
- Duck & Waffle's upcoming fast-casual sister restaurant Duck & Waffle Local could potentially roll-out across London if it is successful, the group's chef director Dan Doherty has said.
- The iconic Seafood Restaurant in St Andrews has been sold to a 22-year-old entrepreneur who intends to redevelop the site.
- Mitchells & Butlers has launched a trial of its new 'no fuss' Son of Steak restaurant concept in Nottingham.
For a full run down of this week's news click here.