- Three London restaurants have featured in the World's 50 Best Restaurants 100-51 list, which has been released ahead of the 2017 awards ceremony next week.
- Michelin chef Josh Eggleton is to open a second Salt & Malt fish and chip shop in Bristol.
- BrewDog has defended its right to protect its trademarks after facing backlash for forcing the Lone Wolf bar in Birmingham to change its name.
- Chef Ben Tish is to leave the Salt Yard restaurant group after 11 years to pursue a new solo venture.
- The British Hospitality Association (BHA) has outlined a ten year strategy aimed at increasing the number of UK nationals working in hospitality.
For a full rundown of this week's news click here.