- Eleven Madison Park has become the first New York restaurant to take the number one spot on the World's 50 Best Restaurants list.
- Petersham Nurseries, the Richmond garden centre which used to hold a Michelin star, is to open two Covent Garden restaurants later this year.
- Deliveroo will open 30 delivery-only kitchens across the UK this year to allow it to reach areas under-served by major restaurant brands.
- Renowned Brighton restaurant The Chilli Pickle has launched a peer-to-peer funding campaign in a bid to open four new restaurants in the South of England.
- Neil Rankin is to open a second incarnation of Temper, his taco and barbecue restaurant, in London's Angel Court later this year.
For a full rundown of this week's news click here.