- Simon Rogan is to leave his Michelin-starred restaurant Fera at Claridge's on 30 April after three years. The chef is in talks to re-launch his London pop-up Roganic in a new location.
- Pastry Team UK has been selected as one of the top 5 countries to compete in the 2019 Coupe du Monde de la Patisserie, which is traditionally hosted in Lyon two days before the Bocuse d'Or cooking competition.
- Renowned Brighton restaurant Chilli Pickle has hit its £700,000 crowdfunding target to help it expand across the south of England.
- Danny Gill, former head chef at the two Michelin-starred Midsummer House, has bought his first solo site - a pie shop and restaurant in Lincoln.
- Seven restaurants are to open in a new £15m development in London's Chinatown, set to be completed later this year.
For a full rundown of this week's news, click here.