- Wahaca has said it is 'working hard' to settle payouts to some of the victims of the norovirus outbreak which saw 160 diners fall ill last year.
- Deliveroo has begun the national roll-out of its delivery-only 'dark kitchens', starting in Brighton and Hove.
- Grand Union, the London bar group known for its 'burgers and bubbles' has closed three of its sites.
- The World's 50 Best Restaurants has announced a special event to celebrate its 15th birthday this year.
- Finally, a crowdfunding campaign has raised over £12,000 to cover the bar tab for emergency workers treating victims of the events in Manchester this week. The JustGiving page is still accepting donations here.
For a full rundown of this week's news, click here.