- Great British Menu finalist Pip Lacey is to step down as head chef of Michelin-starred Murano in London this summer to develop her own restaurant.
- Cumbria is getting an exciting sounding new restaurant with rooms, run by a husband and wife chef team who worked together at Marcus Wareing at The Berkeley.
- MasterChef finalist Alex Rushmer has closed his two-AA-rosette restaurant The Hole in the Wall in Cambridge after six years.
- Asian-style chain P.F Chang's is the latest American import to cross the pond, with a new 'Asian Table' restaurant launching in Covent Garden next month.
- Average operating costs across licensed restaurants and pubs have risen above 50% turnover, the highest level since 2007, according to a new report.
For a full rundown of this week's news, click here.