- Jason Atherton has put the site of his Japanese restaurant Sosharu in London's Clerkenwell up for sale after just 18 months. The chef believes the area was the 'wrong' location for Sosharu, and is looking to move it to Mayfair or Soho.
- Ribs and burger chain Chicago Rib Shack, which has sites in Leeds and London, has been bought out of administration saving all 72 staff jobs.
- Former Viajante and Lyles chef Leandro Carreira is to open his first solo restaurant in London Bridge's Snowfields Yard development.
- Michelin-starred London restaurant Club Gascon has closed for a major refurbishment and will relaunch with a new design and concept this autumn.
- Tracks & Records, the Jamaican restaurant group backed by Usain Bolt (yes really), has signed a deal to open 15 UK sites over the next five years.
For a full rundown of this week's news click here.