- The Michelin Guide Great Britain & Ireland is to announce the new restaurants receiving stars in 2018 at a live event in London on 2 October.
- London restaurant Antico is to close next month after five years of trading after rising costs made the business 'difficult to sustain'.
- Former Restaurant Story head chef Angelo Sato is planning to expand his Mission Sato bento box business to vending machines and stands in train stations across London.
- MasterChef: The Professionals champion Anton Piotrowski has launched a £60,000 crowdfunding campaign to open his ambitious Liverpool restaurant Röski.
- Great British Bake Off star Paul Hollywood is teaming up with SSP to open Knead, an 'upmarket' bakery, outside Euston station.
For a full rundown of this week's news click here.