- The British Hospitality Association (BHA) has warned that Government plans to cut the number of 'low-skilled' migrants in the UK could prove 'catastrophic' for the UK hospitality industry.
- Master sushi chef Endo Kazutoshi, whose CV includes El Bulli in Spain and the Zuma group, is to open a sushi restaurant in London's Soho this winter.
- West London is getting a new food hall, Feast Canteen, which will host a regularly changing roster of London restaurants from the start of next year. Breddos Tacos and Patty & Bun are among the opening line-up.
- The Stagg Inn in Titley has been named Dining Pub of the Year in the Good Pub Guide 2018. Chef patron Steve Reynolds previously cooked at Le Gavroche and made history when The Stagg became the first pub to win a Michelin star in 2001.
- Former Fera at Claridge's chef Michael Thompson has launched a month-long foraging-focused pop-up in London.
For a full rundown of this week's news click here.