Drink Tank is a brand new event that aims to give key insight to operators across the on-trade, on the latest consumer trends, new product development, innovation and training techniques to help businesses maximise the wet opportunity, from wine, beer and cider, through to spirits low and no and the latest development in mixology .
The event, which has been created by BigHospitality's sister brands The Morning Advertiser, Restaurant magazine, MCA and CGA, takes place on 27 November at Cavendish Venues America Square Conference Centre in London, and will deal with a broad mix of topics.
Ed Bedington, editor of The Morning Advertiser, said: “We’re looking to create a dynamic event, an interactive event that will provide a balance between insight and experience, with operators given the opportunity to learn and get hands on in a key sector of their business.
“Drinks Tank will represent a step forward for industry events, providing a comprehensive review which will help inspire and drive the sector forward.
“This will be an event that is bursting with content, looking at the latest developments, technologies and techniques all under one roof - a one-stop shop for anyone that’s looking to up their game on their drink offer.”
The event will cover a wide range of areas including:
- Experiential offerings - how can operators create exciting, drink-led experiences that will bring customers flocking?
- Inside influencers - the event will get into the minds of the influencers, using CGA research to provide insights
- Tech revolution - what are the latest technologies and innovations that are impacting on the bar?
- NPD - as well as showcasing the latest innovative launches, the event will show operators how to back the right horse in the sea of new product launches
- Geo-drinking - what products should operators be stocking based on their geographical locations? How does the country’s drinking habits break down by area, and are you hitting the right notes?
Bedington added: “That’s just a flavour of the kind of content that we’ll be covering off during the day, so don’t delay and book your tickets for this one-of-a-kind event now!”
Tickets are now available to purchase here.