- A funding drive set up to support staff who lost their jobs as a result of the closure of Fifteen Cornwall has ended after raising just over £5,000. The money will be distributed by the Cornwall Community Foundation ahead of Christmas.
- The life of Marco Pierre White is to be turned in to a film, with actor Russell Crowe playing the chef as well as taking on writing and directing duties.
- US burger chain Wahlburgers it to overhaul the menu and concept at its debut London restaurant. The brand, co-founded by actor Mark Wahlberg and his brothers, last week refuted claims it was planning to put its only UK site on the market just six months after opening.
- Wagamama founder Alan Yau is teaming up with mozzarella bar Obicà to open an Italian-Japanese sando shop in London early next year. Mozzasando's menu will be based around breaded chicken and veal Milanese sandos, with negronis on tap.
- An BrewDog advert for alcohol-free beer has been banned after it was placed outside a primary school. The Advertising Standards Agency ruled the poster, which featured the text 'SOBER AS A MOTHERFU', was likely to cause 'serious and widespread offence'.
For more of this week's news, click here.