- Tom's Kitchen, the casual dining group founded by chef Tom Aikens, is no more following the closure of its sole remaining site in London's Chelsea earlier this month. Aikens said the restaurant had faced "challenging" market conditions, coupled with staff and skills shortages.
- MasterChef: The Professionals contestant Callum Grahan has been named head chef at Bohemia Restaurant in St Helier, Jersey. He joins the venue, which recently won a Michelin star, next month.
- Peter Sanchiez-Iglesias is to open a third restaurant in Bristol called - appropriately - The 3rd. Launching in March, it will occupy the space once home to the chef's pizza concept Pi Shop, next door to his Michelin-starred restaurant Casamia.
- Monsieur Le Duck has had to close its restaurant in London's Clerkenwell after less than a year. The concept, which offered a variety of duck-focused dishes, blamed "unforeseen circumstances" but is on the hunt for a new home.
- Controversial US chain Chick-fil-A has closed its only Scottish restaurant after three months of trading. The company, which has faced criticism over its past donations to groups with anti-LGBT+ policies, said it was still hoping to open a permanent UK site.
For more of this week's news, click here.