Restaurants to open at Westfield Stratford revealed

By Becky Paskin

- Last updated on GMT

Related tags: Westfield stratford, Westfield stratford city, Westfield london, Stratford international station

Westfield Stratford will boast 70 food operators when it launches on 13 September
Westfield Stratford will boast 70 food operators when it launches on 13 September
Westfield Stratford has revealed a near-complete restaurant and bar line-up for its grand opening on 13 September.

Around 80 per cent of the food and beverage offer at the £1.45bn east London shopping centre has now been announced, with the remaining 20 per cent set to be revealed in the coming two weeks before launch.

Over 70 food and beverage sites in total will feature at the shopping centre once it opens.

Westfield Stratford will have four main food and dining areas - The Chestnut Plaza & The Street; The Food Court; The Loft; and The Balcony - as well as a 32,000sqft Waitrose store and the Great Eastern Market, a modern interpretation of a traditional market featuring an initial 16 food and delicatessen stalls and a cookery demonstration kitchen.

Bill Giouroukos, director of operations for Westfield, said: "Westfield Stratford City is all about bringing together the best of London’s eclectic dining offer under one roof and these brands are testament to this.

“We are delighted to have attracted such exciting operators to this area, each of which will present visitors with a different and exciting space in which to refuel and re-energise.”

In addition to over 300 shopping outlets, Westfield Stratford will also feature a 17-screen Vue cinema, Aspers casino, All Star Lanes bowling alley, restaurant and cocktail bar, three hotels – Premier Inn, Holiday Inn and Staybridge Suites​ – plus a central events and entertainment space capable of hosting music concerts and fashion shows.

Sat at the gateway to the London Olympic park, Westfield Stratford will be Europe’s largest urban shopping centre. Propety agent Davis Coffer Lyons has been exclusively advising Westfield Stratford on its food and beverage lettings.

The restaurants confirmed to launch at Westfield Stratford are:

Chestnut Plaza and The Street:

Jamie’s Italian
Balans
Bumpkin
Wahaca
The Cow (food-led pub by Geronimo Inns)
Cabana
Busba Eathai
The Real Greek

Food Court:

McDonald’s
Harry Ramsdens
Spud-U-Like
Subway
Sticky Rice
KFC
Crepe Affair
Caribbean Scene
Olive Oil and Oregano
Tap East

The Loft:

Wagamama
Las Iguanas
Strada
GBK
TGI Friday
Pizza Express
Giraffe
Jom Makan
Nandos

The Balcony:

Pho
Tossed
Caffé Concerto
Comptoir Libanais
YO! Sushi
Franco Manca
Indi-Go
Rhythm Kitchen
Lotus Leaf
Chip+Fish
Chicago Rib Shack
Tortilla
Rosa’s
Banger Bros

Related topics: Venues, Restaurants, Hotels, Pubs & Bars

Related news

Show more

Spotlight

Follow us

Hospitality Guides

View more

Featured Suppliers

All suppliers