Key findings include:
- 53% of Brits would like the option to have a fully personalised menu when dining out
- 48% of Brits are willing to hand their data to restaurants in exchange for more personalised service
- 44% of customers say their biggest complaint is waiting too long to pay the bill
- The 3 most popular reservation channels are owned by restaurants
- 20% of customers would like card-less payment options like Apple Pay or Venmo
To learn more about how UK restaurants can gather and leverage guest data, download our study today.
SevenRooms commissioned YouGov PLC – a third party, professional research and consulting organization – to poll the views of 2,017 adults who agreed to take part. Fieldwork was undertaken online between 4–6 October, 2019. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all GB adults (aged 18+).