Following last week’s paper judging, two regional finals will now take place on 20 March –at the University at West London and University College Birmingham.
Michel Roux Jr said: “The standard of recipes received has yet again been astounding. The creativity in method, style and presentation will make the regional finals as exciting as ever.”
- Sam Carter - USB Bank (Restaurant Associates), London
- Shane Cooke - Credit Suisse (Restaurant Associates), London
- Scott Dineen - Goldman Sachs (Baxterstorey), London
- Alex Floyd - Ashdown Park Hotel, Sussex
- Sabrina Gidda - AIG Group London (Restaurant Associates), London
- Daniel Lee - La Chapelle (Galvin Restaurants), London
- Daniel Miles - Lucknam Park Hotel & Spa, Wiltshire
- David Salt - BNY Mellon (Restaurant Associates), London
- James Tully - Stoke Park Hotel & Golf Club, Buckinghamshire
- David Wall - Le Talbooth, Milsom Hotels and Restaurants, Essex
- Jing Wang - Midsummer House Restaurant, Cambridgeshire
- David White - Barclays Wealth (ISS), London
London judges will be Michel Roux Jr, Angela Hartnett, James Martin and Gary Rhodes.
- Tom Barnes - L'Enclume Restaurant, Cumbria
- Craig Beacham - The Elephant Restaurant, Devon
- Adam Jay - Murano, London
- Adam Rasburn - Design House Restaurant, West Yorkshire
- Dylan Owens - The Church Green, Cheshire
- Richard Pascoe - Oulton Hall, West Yorkshire
Birmingham judges will be Alain Roux, Steve Love (Roux Scholar 1997) and Sat Bains (Roux Scholar 1999).
Six winners selected from across both regional finals will go through to the national final which will take place on 14 April at Westminster Kingsway College.