- London is getting its first naked restaurant, with a waiting list for tickets already over 16,000 long. The Bunyadi will be split in to naked and non-naked sections and promises to offer guests 'true liberation' when it opens in June.
- Big news for fans of hybrid pastries, as the Michelin chef behind New York's famous croissant/doughnut mash-up the Cronut is opening a London bakery. Dominique Ansel will bring his crispy creation across the pond in late summer 2016.
- Pret A Manger is to trial a vegetarian-only restaurant in Soho after sales of veggie items saw double-digit growth last year. Avocado was the most popular item on the menu, with diners munching through five million in 2015 alone.
- With 400 varieties of gin and 27 tonics, London's largest gin bar has opened its doors. Located at The Holborn Dining Room at the Rosewood London hotel, the bar can create over 14,000 varieties of G&T.
- Rapidly expanding restaurant group Drake & Morgan is to open a trio of new sites over the next year, including its first two in Manchester. The openings will bring the group's portfolio to 14 once its Heathrow venue launches this year.
For a full rundown of this week's news see here.